"There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question" At PSAI, we are inspired by our customers everyday and seek to understand how we can better improve their lead generation needs. For our Implementation Manager role, we are looking for passionate sales oriented professionals, who aren't afraid to ask the right questions. Whether its seeking to understand how our software tools, or asking a customer the serious questions we need to help them better their business; our Implementation team members are the foundation of success for our customers. So please, apply below if you are interested in asking the right questions and helping the next generation of PSAI customers grow their businesses along the way!
As Predictive Sales AI's Implementation Manager you will serve as our project lead by:
- Ensuring that our new clients smoothly transition from their existing website build and software tool providers to ours
- Coordinating with Account Executives and BDRs to develop new client relationships
- Formulate fundamental online marketing programs for our clients
- Conduct accurate keyword analysis and ensure copy/keyword best practices
- Evaluate and create site architecture plans around both SEO and HTML/CSS best pracices
- Leading initial client calls and market research initiatives to gather necessary tone, information, and assets for quality onboarding
- Follow all webmaster guidelines to deliver quality results using white hat techniques
- Creating discovery meeting presentations to train new clients and gather necessary onboarding information
- Directing and strategizing new client website builds with both designers and content developers
- Learning and teaching Predicitve Sales AI software suite functionality to customers
- Facilitating communications between other digital marketing professionals and new clients
- Completing comprehensive and descriptive work order submissions to ensure effective and timely production completions
- Directing our content team to ensure client goals, culture, and messages are incorporated throughout their products and services
- Inspecting and proofreading each client project for accuracy
Some Characteristics That Define You
As a Implementation Manager for PSAI, you will work with a wide array of different digital marketing professionals and have a wide array of leadership opportunities. Here are just a few different things that will define you as a leader at PSAI:
- Detail Oriented and Nit Picky are not traits we shy away from at PSAI. As PSAI's Onboarding Specialist, we embrace your Type A personality and use it as an advantage to ensure that we don’t miss a single thing when introducing new clients to our services.
- Organized. You will have the unique opportunity of interacting with multiple different departments and team members to successfully implement projects that align with client goals and our company’s core strategy. Your organization skills will play a key role in the success of all of your different projects, teams, and tasks.
- Curious People Person. As the leader of new client relationships, your eager to learn all about your clients’ goals and operations. You love to ask questions and be the information lead on all things new and exciting.
- Strategist. In order to properly onboard your clients, you have honed your strategy, planning, and delegation skills. Combining analytics, organization, excel, SEO and research skills, you will be in charge of implementing the foundation of our clients marketing presence in the digital realm.
- Hacker. Interested in not just the strategy but the build. We are looking for folks who are just as passionate about the software and the web design as they are about how its built with proper HTML/CSS guidelines.
- Key Facilitator. As the team quarterback, your in charge of leading both our clients and our Account Managers. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the success of all major post-sale needs.
- Self-Starter. You will play a crucial role in introducing our new clients to PSAI and all that our software and services encompass. In order to do so, you’ll need to take initiative to find the latest and greatest updates and product solutions at the office and in the field.
Required Skills and Experience
- Intermediate-level SEO knowledge/experience
- Website architecting and HTML knowledge/experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Exceptional communications skills; both verbal and written
- Proven content creation abilities across digital channels including blogs, websites, and more
- Proofreading and quality control skills
- Intermediate-level understanding of Microsoft Excel
Being the dynamite Implementation Manager that you are, we understand that in order to stay fresh all day you need a good work-life-play balance. To make sure that’s possible, this full-time position comes with a highly competitive salary and unparalleled benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Company sponsored parties and group activities outside of the office