The foundation of a successful marketing strategy lies in understanding how your customers prefer to shop and ensuring your brand hits those touchpoints. However, for a diverse marketing portfolio to be successful, it’s critical that your leads flow into a centralized place. Let’s discuss how integrating your lead flow can help your team engage with leads, make smarter marketing decisions, and develop deeper relationships with your customers.
Why Should You Integrate Your Lead Flow?
Driving your leads to one place makes sense for both your business and your customers. Your team shouldn’t have to worry about managing multiple platforms and your customers shouldn’t have to wait to be contacted by your team! Integrating your lead flow provides so many insights into your business. You’ll enjoy:
- Complete Transparency: See what’s driving activity by tracking your lead flow in one platform. With lead integration, you can identify the marketing channels that work for your audience, know which sources are driving results, and use that information to enjoy a higher ROI.
- Ensure Lead Engagement: Don’t let leads slip through the cracks! Integrating your marketing ensures that all leads are contacted, saving your team a headache and eliminating the risk of lost revenue.
- Enhance the Life of a Lead: Integrated marketing gives your team the ability to nurture your sales funnel in a deeper way, allowing you to expand the life of a lead. Maybe it’s through a customer testimonial or a rehash campaign, integrating your lead flow means you can touch leads at multiple stages of the customer journey and develop a stronger relationship.
Integrated Marketing by PSAI
PSAI takes the work off your hands with software built to enhance your lead flow. With PSAI, all your leads can flow into one centralized place, providing you with the insights you need to drive quality traffic to your business:
- Omnichannel Communication Portal: The Communication Portal is your hub for all things leads. Every lead that contacts your business automatically flows into your portal, so your team can engage with customers. Set appointments, store project notes, access insights, and more in the Communication Portal.
- A.I. Ads Manager: The PSAI Ads Manager allows you to launch social ads directly from your platform, no paid media experience necessary. Create custom ads with guided campaign parameters, set your budget, select your audience, and launch! All leads automatically flow into your Communication Portal so you can start the sales process the moment a lead converts.
- Offline Marketing: Create custom phone numbers to bring your offline advertising online with enhanced tracking. Leads will flow into your Communication Portal, so you’ll know which marketing sources are making your phone ring.
PSAI takes lead integration one step further by providing you with insights for every lead via Predictive Portraits™. Predictive Portraits™ allow your team to go deeper with every lead with insights into their property, their weather history, and household interests. With Predictive Portraits™, you can prioritize your lead flow and better prepare for sales appointments, helping your team close more deals.
Power Your Lead Flow with PSAI
With PSAI’s complete lead integration, you can enjoy a holistic approach to your marketing. If you’d like to learn more about how PSAI can optimize your marketing results, request a demo today to speak with our team.