When a customer contacts your business, you have the opportunity to convert that customer into a lead. A call indicates not only a customer’s willingness to invest in a service, but also their interest in your business specifically. As such, a call center can be a critical component to securing more appointments and thus, sales. What are the best practices you can employ to make the most out of your call center?
5 Strategies to Optimize your Call Center
Your call center is often the first point of contact between a customer and your business, so it’s important to ensure your call center represents your company well. Here are 5 best practices to maximize success:
- Capture Lead Information First: It’s crucial that your representatives collect a customer’s information, so why not make that the first step in their process? Not only are reps preparing your sales team with the appropriate information, but in case a representative is disconnected for any reason, collecting contact information allows them to call back with the appropriate number, name, and other identifying info. → PSAI Benefit: Know who you’re talking to with PSAI. PSAI Predictive Insights provides not only contact information but homeowner interests, property details, and weather history, providing your agents with in-depth insights to create a better customer experience.
- Create Scripting: Equip your call center team with scripting unique to your business. Custom scripting allows you to identify your company’s specific goals and ensures your team is uniform in how they communicate with customers.
- Ask Questions: The best thing your call center can do is build a connection with a customer. Asking questions can be useful to clarify any outstanding items, but it also creates a dynamic conversation, making the experience feel more human and less robotic.
- Take Action: As your rep ends a conversation, establish a hook that provides your company with a reason to follow up. Whether it’s sending along materials or scheduling an appointment with a sales rep, make sure your reps open the door to a relationship between the customer and your business. → PSAI Benefit: With PSAI, your reps can follow up with customers via text to send materials or communicate next steps. A staggering 97% of text messages are read within the first three minutes. Equip your team with text capabilities to get answers fast.
- Invest in Your Reps: Continuously train and invest in your agents and their technology. By making their positive experience a priority, you’re cultivating a healthy culture full of strong team members. → PSAI Benefit: PSAI includes Visual Quoter, the live demo tool that makes it easy to provide estimates and proposals without the need for an in-person visit. Help create successful conversations by giving your call center team exciting technology to talk about with customers—resulting in more booked appointments and more closed deals.
Enhance Your Call Center with PSAI
If you’re interested in learning more about how PSAI can help your call center team create a positive experience and book more demos, request a demo to connect with our team.