Successful home services companies use social media to engage with their customer base and grow their audience. As social media continues to dominate the advertising space, creating campaigns should be a key part of your marketing. What makes a social media campaign successful? Let’s discuss how you can create effective campaigns to generate more leads for your business.
Your 5-Step Plan to Impactful Campaigns
Social media may be vast, but that doesn’t mean it needs to be overwhelming! Identifying your goals and then tapping into your company’s culture is a great way to create effective content and campaigns. If you’re in need of a process, here are 5 steps you should take when developing social media campaigns:
- Have a Goal. Your campaigns should have an overarching goal. Yes, the ultimate goal is to convert leads, but each campaign individually should have its goal or “hook”. Whether it’s featuring a new product or service, highlighting an offer, celebrating a holiday, or sharing a customer testimonial, each ad should have one goal in mind, which will inform the rest of your campaign.
- PSAI Benefit: the PSAI Ads Manager simplifies your ad creation process. It includes guided campaign parameters so you can create effective ads. Choose your goal, add content, set your budget, and launch your campaign—it’s that easy!
- Use Effective Materials. Social media users expect high quality content. It’s the reason why we engage with an app! Your content doesn’t need to be over the top; smartphones are so advanced now, plenty of successful images and videos featured on campaigns come from a phone!
- PSAI Benefit: The PSAI Ads Manager is equipped with A.I. Recommended images and content, so you can still create effective campaigns even if you’re tapped out creatively!
- Create a Strong Call to Action. This is a key step in your social campaign and it deserves its own mention. CTAs are what drive people to engage and convert with your ads. Make sure it’s clear, conveys a sense of urgency, and is ultimately compelling. What would make you click on an ad? Putting yourself in your customers’ shoes is a great way to evaluate if your Call to Action will get the job done.
- Reach a Targeted Audience. A great ad doesn’t mean much if it’s not reaching its intended audience. In fact, it can end up costing you money! Make sure you understand who your ideal audience is—where they live, their average budget, typical materials used in a neighborhood etc, so you can reach the right people.
- PSAI Benefit: PSAI is equipped with an A.I. Audience Builder so you can create custom audiences every time. Simply outline a location, and we’ll create a list of homeowners who align with your offerings.
- Ensure a Follow Up Strategy. Much like custom audiences, if you don’t have a system in place to nurture conversions, your ads are wasting money! Make sure you have a defined process and the right tools in place so your team can immediately engage with your leads and nurture them down the sales funnel.
- PSAI Benefit: PSAI has a full Communication Portal so you can chat, text, email, and more with leads. All conversions from campaigns automatically flow into the portal, so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Plus, get insights into every lead with our Predictive Portraits™, full customer profiles detailing homeowner and property information, so you can better prepare for sales appointments.
Run Effective Social Campaigns with PSAI
PSAI simplifies social media advertising with a complete Ads Manager at your fingertips. If you’d like to learn more about how your team can create effective campaigns with PSAI, request a demo to speak with our team.